House - CLOVERDALE WA
A Well Presented Newly Refreshed Family Home In A Fantastic Location!!!
Welcome to 287 Hardey Road, a well presented newly refreshed family home in a fantastic location. Act now, as this property is not expected to last long!
HOME OPEN – THIS SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 10:30-11:00AM
This recently renovated home is centrally located in sought after Cloverdale and is VACANT and ready to MOVE IN!
It features 3 carpeted Bedrooms, 1 modern Bathroom, a good size Living/ Dining area off the oversized remodelled Kitchen. Off the Kitchen is an enclosed patio, ideal for entertaining, looking over the large grassed Yard with Fruit Trees, featuring a sunken Fire-pit with single car oversized Shed/Garage to the side and extra space on the driveway for parking. The silence inside the property is sure to impress potential buyers, thanks to double glazed Windows. Additionally, there is an 12sqm underground Cellar, or Storage area.
The property has recently been renovated with a brand new ducted evaporate air-conditioning unit, new flooring in most areas, renovated Kitchen with new appliances, modern Bathroom and Laundry, and has been freshly painted throughout. This property is ready to move in with no work needed!
– 3 Carpeted Bedrooms
– 1 Newly Renovated Bathroom and Laundry
– Open Plan Dining/ Living Room
– Renovated Oversized Kitchen
– Good Sized Enclosed Patio
– Large Grassed Back-yard with Sunken Firepit
– Single Oversized Garage/Shed
– Approx. 12sqm Underfloor Cellar/ Storage
– Double-Glazed Windows
– New Flooring and Freshly Painted
– New Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioner Unit
– Brick Home with Tiled Roof
– Large 655sqm block in Cloverdale, zoned R20.
Nearby amenities include…
– New Redcliffe train station
– On TransPerth bus route making getting around a breeze
– Schools and daycare facilities
– Perth International and Domestic Airport Terminals
– DFO, Costco and newly constructed Woolworths complex
– Belmont Forum and Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre
This property is sure to impress, contact BEN BRIERS on 0483 222 034 for more information, and register interest for the upcoming home-open on SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 10:30-11:00 or organise a time that is more convenient to view the property.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided is general in nature and buyers are recommended to conduct their own independent inspection/ verification.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
Kalgoorlie Metro Property Group